Pomona, United States
Pomona is a beautiful city located in California. Pomona is actually named after the Roman goddess of fruit, so you can expect a wealth of delicious sweet products. It is a beautiful destination for art galleries, theaters, beer shops and restaurants.
Places to visit-
- Fox Theater Pomona- It offers a range of attractions and concerts.
- Phillips Mansion- It is a must visit place for history lovers. The Phillips Mansion is known for its traditional architecture.
- 2nd Saturday Art Walk- This event is famous for paintings, ceramic work, jewelry, media, and photography.
- Latino Art Museum- It is devoted to showcasing the work of Latin American artists in the Pomona area.
- Downtown Collectors Street Faire- It offers antique stores, live music and food stands.
- The Glass House Pomona
- Fairplex- The complex provides amusement park rides, animal shows and racing events.
- The Southern California Medical Museum- It provides a large collection of antique and unusual medical equipment.
- Pomona Farmers Market
- 57 Underground- This art gallery is a must visit place for the art lovers.
- Ygnacio Palomares Adobe
- Homage Brewing- Homage brewing is a home for the visitors who are looking for a taste of craft beer in Pomona.
- Auto Club Raceway- It is known for premium racing facilities in the area.
Where to stay?
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona- This smoke-free hotel has a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi in public areas, and free self parking.
- Comfort Inn Pomona - All 51 rooms of this hotel provide free Wi-Fi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
- Sunset Motel-This hotel is located near Fairplex. This hotel features free self parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.